BIOCORNEUM® is an advanced scar treatment with FDA-Cleared Silishield® patented crosslinking medical grade silicone and SPF 30 that:
- prevents & minimizes the formation of hypertrophic scars
- decreases appearance of old scars
- protects scars from the sun exposure’s darkening effects
- dries quickly to adhere to skin
BIOCORNEUM can be used on scars resulting from surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds and burns, and it can be effective on old or new scars.
Silishield Patented Crosslinking Silicone
FDA-Cleared Silishield Technology advances the benefits of traditional silicone sheeting through the comfort and ease of a gel. Creates an invisible shield that feels like a second skin and helps reduce the appearance of scars. Biocorneum can reduce redness and discoloration, and soften and flatten new and older scars resulting from surgical procedures, injuries and burns.
BIOCORNEUM gives you more control over your recovery process.
Scars can be an unwanted visual reminder of a past procedure or injury. But scars are not simply cosmetic. Scar tissue lacks the full function of skin that hasn’t been injured or involved in a surgery. For example, flexibility and the sense of touch may be diminished or completely lost in the scar area. Effectively treating a scar can help to complete your healing process.
Easy, Effective Care for Scar Recovery
- FDA-Cleared Silishield Technology plus SPF 30 sunscreen
- Silky-smooth clear gel is simple to apply and dries quickly
- Forms a breathable, flexible protective shield that moves like a second skin
- Self-adhering – won’t peel, no tape required
- Ideal for skin that must flex a lot (such as around joints), irregular surfaces, as well as large scar areas
- Ideal for face, neck, chest, hands, and other areas exposed to the sun
- Once dry, continues to work when makeup, lotion, or additional SPF protection is applied over it
- Can be combined with other treatment options your physician recommends
- Suitable for children over the age of 6 months
This is a 20 gram product size which may not be shown in the stock photo.