Dr. Sorokin can enhance your look without surgery. It’s so simple to have smooth, wrinkle-free skin with his selection of dermal fillers like Juvéderm®, Restylane®, and Radiesse®. Dr. Sorokin and his hand-picked nurse injectors perform dermal filler treatments on a daily basis. Dr. Sorokin has been listed as an Expert Injector by NewBeauty Magazine. His patients love the results they get in a quick office visit!
Convenient Locations for Dermal Filler Treatments in Philadelphia and Cherry Hill
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Sorokin offers two locations for dermal filler treatments, Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ. Patients can receive treatment in either location at their convenience. Patients can also visit either office for surgical consultations.
Dermal Fillers Before and Afters
Before and After Lip by Andrea Conway PA-CView More
Before and After Lip Filler 1cc Revance RHA2 by Andrea Conway PA-CView More
Lip Augmentation is usually performed with either Juvederm® or Restylane® in our Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, New Jersey offices. The...View More
Lip enhancement is a hugely popular procedure in our practice. With a syringe of Juvederm® or Restylane® and just 15 minutes, Dr. Evan Sorokin...View More
How big is 1 cc? One cc is equal to 0.2 US teaspoons! So, not that big!! People often come to our Cherry Hill, New Jersey office and...View More
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are one of our most popular non-surgical treatments because they give our patients a variety of improvements. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Evan Sorokin personally performs these treatments to:
- Smooth out wrinkles on the face like crow’s feet, smile lines (nasolabial folds), and lip lines
- Fill in shallow surface scars such as those caused by acne or chicken pox
- Renew the appearance of the face and backs of the hands by restoring lost volume to areas like hollows under the eyes and sunken cheeks
- Sculpt and plump up lips
While dermal fillers provide impressive results on their own, combining BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments with fillers can enhance your results even further. Our fillers can also enhance the results of facial plastic surgery for Philadelphia women and men.
Dr. Sorokin offers a variety of popular, proven fillers, all made without animal products.
- Restylane® and Juvéderm® are made from hyaluronic acid, which naturally gives the skin fullness and elasticity. These temporary fillers last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the product and area treated. These fillers are safe, reversable, and have a nice soft natural effect.
- Radiesse® provides immediate improvement that gets even better due to increased collagen production. This filler contains calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres which stimulate and provide support for new collagen. Results typically last about a year. Unlike the hyaluronic acid fillers, Radiesse is calcium based and cannot be reversed. While Radiesse delivers a nice result, Dr. Sorokin is very cautious in offering a product that cannot be reversed. Complications are rare, but when they do occur, reversal is a nice bonus!
- Sculptra® is an injectable that restores youthful facial volume and offers longer-lasting results over other injectable fillers. Sculptra is also a good option for patients with deeper wrinkles and lines. Sculptra is not really a filler but more of a collagen stimulator. When injected it causes inflammation which leads to new collagen formation.
While there are many choices available, Dr. Sorokin will make the process simple. He understands which filler will give you the improvements you want and will develop a customized treatment plan for you.
Like most of our medical spa services, dermal filler treatments are quick and easy. After a topical anesthetic takes effect, Dr. Sorokin uses a fine needle or canula to inject a precise amount of filler beneath the skin. The whole process is usually complete in less than 30 minutes. There is no required recovery period, so you can leave our Philly office looking smooth and refreshed and jump back into your busy life.