Dr. Sorokin can enhance your look without surgery. It’s so simple to have smooth, wrinkle-free skin with his selection of injectable fillers like JUVÉDERM®, Restylane®, and Radiesse®. Looking for fuller lips? Dr. Sorokin performs these procedures on a daily basis, and Dr. Sorokin has been listed as an Expert Injector by NewBeauty Magazine. His patients love the results they get in a quick office visit!
Convenient Downtown Location for Injectable Treatments
Injectable and laser treatments are available at our Philadelphia location in Head House Square.
To find out how injectable fillers can help you look younger, request a consultation with Dr. Sorokin in Cherry Hill or Philadelphia.
Benefits of Injectable Fillers
Injectable fillers are one of our most popular non-surgical treatments because they give our patients a variety of improvements. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Evan Sorokin personally performs these treatments to:
- Smooth out wrinkles on the face like crow’s feet, smile lines (nasolabial folds), and lip lines
- Fill in shallow surface scars such as those caused by acne or chicken pox
- Renew the appearance of the face and backs of the hands by restoring lost volume to areas like hollows under the eyes and sunken cheeks
- Sculpt and plump up lips
While injectable fillers provide impressive results on their own, combining BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments with fillers can enhance your results even further. Our fillers can also enhance the results of facial plastic surgery for Philadelphia and New Jersey women and men.
Dr. Sorokin offers a variety of popular, proven fillers, all made without animal products.
- RADIESSE® provides immediate improvement that gets even better due to increased collagen production. This filler contains calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres which stimulate and provide support for new collagen. Results typically last about a year.
- Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® are made from hyaluronic acid, which naturally gives the skin fullness and elasticity. These temporary fillers last from 6 months to 2 years depending on the product and area treated.
- Fat transfer uses your own specially prepared fat tissue, removed through liposuction, to restore facial volume and fill out wrinkles. Improvements are long-lasting because the transferred fat can actually integrate with your own body tissues.
While there are many choices available, Dr. Sorokin will make the process simple. He understands which filler will give you the improvements you want and will develop a customized treatment plan for you.
Like most of our medical spa services, injectable filler treatments are quick and easy. After a topical anesthetic takes effect, Dr. Sorokin uses a fine needle to inject a precise amount of filler beneath the skin. The whole process is usually complete in less than 30 minutes. There is no required recovery period, so you can leave our office looking smooth and refreshed and jump back into your busy life.