Facial Skin Care Services
The road to younger-looking skin starts with keeping your skin healthy, fresh and moisturized. Whether you’re looking for daily care or are looking for gentle and effective one-time enhancement, our aesthetician can help you achieve the look you want.
Interested in healthy, younger-looking skin? We can help. Request a consultation today.
Our aesthetician, Alese Kern, has incredible experience in the skincare industry. She has a passionate love for skincare and the energetic desire to help you look your best! She will guide you through skincare treatments, products for home, and general skincare!
Professional Skin Care Services
Everyone has different facial skin care needs. That’s why it’s important to choose the right procedure to bring out your skin’s individual brilliance. Proper after-care is essential to helping our patients maintain the beauty of most plastic surgery procedures, as well. Our staff will help you decide between the following options:
- Signature Refresh & Renew Facial: Deep pore cleansing, stimulating massage and medical grade masks to revitalize your complexion. $100.00
- Save your Skin: For sensitive or stressed skin. Hydrating products soothe stressed skin. $100.00
- Teen Facial: 30 minute relaxing facial for teens $69.00
- Bac-ial: A facial for your back! Deep pore cleansing, stimulating massage and medical grade masks to revitalize your back. $150.00
- Microdermabrasion: Diamond tipped abrasion takes off the outer layer of the epidermis reducing scars, wrinkles and dark spots. A diamond head applicator avoids chemical irritants used in many systems. A great exfoliation! $125.00
- MiraPeel: A unique system combining microdermabrasion and microneedling with serum infusion. The MiraPeel treatment helps induce collagen production, stimulates fibroblast and elastin and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars. $200.00
- Hydrafacial MD: The Hydrafacial MD hydrates and restores a youthful glow to environmentally damaged skin. Hydrafacial MD combines serums with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid with vortex technology to invigorate the skin! $169.00
- Ultimate MicroPeel: A micropeel facial aids in unveiling a bright, more youthful complexion with enhanced elasticity by combining a microdermabrasion and a chemical peel. $200.00
- Dermaplaning: A special scalpel is used to remove the outer layer of the epidermis and vellus hair, resulting in refreshed, glowing skin. $200.00
- PCA Sensi Peel: A combination of TCA, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Arbutin and Kojic Acid that will improve surface texture and help even out skin tone. A perfect option for all patients, including those with highly sensitive skin.
- PCA 6% Retinol Peel: A strong retinol peel that provides dramatic and rapid rejuvenation. PCA 6% Retinol aids in treating the visible signs of aging, as well as those patients with sallow or dull complexions. Patients should expect dramatic peeling beginning three-four days post-treatment and lasting for up to ten days.
- Obagi Blue Peel Radience: Obgai Blue Peel combines a unique blend of salicylic, lactic and glycolic acids resulting in smoother, tighter and more youthful looking skin. Salicylic acid based peels are designed to improve a large range of skin conditions, including acne scarring, melasma and photo damage.
- SkinBetter AlphaRet Professional Peel System 50: a combination of lactic acid, glycolic acid and salicylic acids, shown to improve the overall skin tone and texture for patients with moderate photo damage.
- SkinCeuticals MicroPeel 30: Micropeel is a combination of brightening Vitamin C and 40% glycolic acid that is is ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, laxity, dullness and skin imperfections.
- TCA 35% Peel: Performed with Dr. Sorokin’s assistance, TCA 35% is a very aggressive chemical peel with a week recovery that will leave your skin tighter, brighter and refreshed. This is a once a year, when you have time to stay home peel.
We also offer several services to keep your features looking sharp and defined. Our clients can choose from the following options:
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Eyebrow Tweezing
Why Visit Us for Facial Skin Care?
Revitalizing your skin can require more than quality skin care products; that’s why we have a dedicated staff who have your best interests in mind. Our aesthetician will provide custom skin analysis and treatment plans and will recommend the right products for your skin.