They were all so friendly and great at their jobs. I was very nervous at my pre-op and surgical appointments and every staff member was kind and reassuring. I can’t recommend Dr. Sorokin and his team enough!
Fees & Financing
Each patient requires a different set of services based on his or her goals and objectives. Therefore, it is very difficult to provide our New Jersey cosmetic surgery patients an exact price for their procedure before Dr. Sorokin examines each patient and makes surgical recommendations. Based on this our staff will explain and detail the costs involved. Call to schedule an appointment, or request a consultation online for more information.
Exact prices for plastic surgery in our New Jersey practice are very difficult to give on the internet or over the telephone because the price is based on multiple factors.
These factors include:
- Complexity of the procedure. For example, not every breast augmentation is as straight forward as the next, and not every breast lift is the same type of lift
- Amount of time in the operating room, typically charged in 15-minute increments
- Amount of time under anesthesia, typically charged in 15-minute increments
- Location of the procedure (office operating room suite versus hospital)
- Varied prices of implants used during the procedure. For example, saline versus silicone breast implants
- Various garments that will be needed for postoperative recovery, such as liposuction compression garments
We would much rather see you in consultation and discuss an appropriate quote based on your needs.
The following is a list of generalized pricing for various procedures. Please understand that these are estimates as cost vary based on what needs to be done. We list these prices because they provide patients with a general idea as to what things cost.
- Breast Augmentation: $6,000 – $7,000
- Breast Lift: $7,500 – $10,000 (depending on type of lift)
- Breast Reduction: $11,000 – $13,000
- Breast Augmentation Revision: $5,000 and up (depending on what needs to be done)
- Gynecomastia: $6,500 – $9,500 (depending on type of procedure e.g. liposuction, excision)
- CoolSculpting: $750 and up
- Emsculpt: $3,000/package of 4 sessions (normally $4,000/package)
- CoolTone: $2,500/package of 4 sessions
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): $9,000 – $10,000
- Liposuction: $5,000 – $9,000 (depending on number of areas)
- Mommy Makeover: $10,000 – $17,500 (depending on procedures selected)
- Laser Hair Removal: $100 and up
- Laser Tattoo Removal: $275 and up
- Eyelid Lift (Blepharoplasty): $4,600 – $6,200
- Facelift: $15,000 – $20,000
- Rhinoplasty: $8,000 – $10,000
- Botox: $250 – $600 (depending on areas treated)
- Juvéderm: $650 per syringe
- Restylane: $650 per syringe
- Voluma: $800 per syringe
- Sculptra: $800 per vial
- Radiesse: $700 per syringe
- Dysport: $250 – $600 (depending on areas treated)
A $1,000 non-refundable scheduling fee is required to schedule surgery. All prices are estimates based on surgeon’s fees, amount of time that will be needed in the operating room, anesthesia fees, implant fees and other variables that cannot be quoted without an in-person consultation.
As payment for cosmetic procedures, we accept cash, check, money order, most major credit cards, and health care financing via PatientFi™ and CareCredit®.
Designed by the nation’s leading plastic surgeons, PatientFi allows you to pay for your treatment through flexible monthly payment plans, customized to fit your budget. Apply today to see which payment plan you qualify for with zero impact to your credit score.
What Our Patients Are Saying
My experience was absolutely wonderful! Dr. Sorokin has a kind and gentle bedside manner and makes you feel very much at ease. The quality is phenomenal and beyond my wildest dreams!
Dr. Sorokin is an incredible doctor and is always using the most up to date technology. His staff is incredible and most of them have been with him for years. I’d give him a 10+.
Dr. Sorokin and his staff made getting plastic surgery so comfortable and magical, from the time I went in for consultation, to the financing part, everything was so smooth. Love you Dr. Sorokin and your entire team
Every time I go into the office the staff have as much time as needed to answer any and all questions. Dr. Sorokin is the best of the best and has a wonderful team of ladies working for him.