Fees & Financing
Each patient requires a different set of services based on his or her goals and objectives. Therefore, it is very difficult to provide our New Jersey cosmetic surgery patients an exact price for their procedure before Dr. Sorokin examines each patient and makes surgical recommendations. Based on this our staff will explain and detail the costs involved. Call to schedule an appointment, or request a consultation online for more information.
Fees Based on Your Unique Needs
Exact prices for plastic surgery in our New Jersey practice are very difficult to give on the internet or on the telephone as the price is based on multiple factors.
These factors include:
- Complexity of the procedure (for example, not every breast augmentation is as straight forward as the next and not every breast lift is the same type of lift)
- Amount of time in the operating room (typically charged in 15-minute increments)
- Amount of time under anesthesia (typically charged in 15-minute increments)
- Location of the procedure (office operating room suite versus hospital)
- Varied prices of implants used during the procedure (for example saline versus silicone breast implants, etc…)
- Various garments that will be needed for postoperative recovery (for example liposuction compression garments)
Thus, we would much rather see you in consultation and discuss an appropriate quote based on your needs.
The following is a list of generalized pricing for various procedures. Please understand that these are estimates as cost vary based on what needs to be done. We list these prices because they provide patients with a general idea as to what things cost.
- Breast Augmentation – $6000-$7000 depending on saline versus silicone breast implant
- Breast Augmentation with Lift – $9000-$12000 depending on type of lift and type of implant
- Breast Augmentation Revision – $5000 and up depending on what needs to be done
- Breast Lift without Implant – $7500-$10000 depending on type of lift
- Breast Reduction – $9000-$10000
- Gynecomastia – $6400-$8500 depending on type of procedure (liposuction, excision, etc)
- Fat Transfer – $3500-$5000
- Brachioplasty/Arm Lift – $9000-$10000
- SculpSure – $ 350 per treatment head (average treatment 8 heads)
- Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck $8500-9500
- Liposuction – $5000-$9000 depending on number of areas
- Mommy Makeover – $10000-$17500 depending on procedures selected
- Labiaplasty $5000-$6500
- Laser Hair Removal – $100 and up
- Laser Tattoo Removal – $275 and up
- Botox $250-600 depending on areas treated
- Dysport $250-600 depending on areas treated
- Juvederm $650 per syringe
- Restylane $650 per syringe
- Radiesse $700 per syringe
- Voluma $850 per syringe
- Sculptra – $800 per vial
A $500 non-refundable scheduling fee is required to schedule surgery. All prices are estimates based on surgeon’s fees, amount of time that will be needed in operating room, anesthesia fees, implant fees and other variables that cannot be quoted without an in person consultation.
Financing Your Surgery
As payment for cosmetic procedures, we accept cash, check, money order, most major credit cards, and health care financing via PatientFi™ and CareCredit®.
Designed by the nation’s leading plastic surgeons, PatientFi allows you to pay for your treatment through flexible monthly payment plans, customized to fit your budget. Apply today to see which payment plan you qualify for with zero impact to your credit score.
Will my health/medical insurance cover my cosmetic surgery?
Insurance providers generally cover costs for reconstructive surgery but not for cosmetic surgery. For example, insurance providers will sometimes pay for breast implants to reconstruct a breast following a mastectomy or breast reduction to remedy back pain caused by heavy breasts. These procedures require precertification with medical documentation and photographs. Cosmetic procedures are not covered by medical insurance. Submitting cosmetic procedures to insurance for payment is insurance fraud and will not be done in any circumstance by Dr. Sorokin.
Since I have a deviated septum can we ask my insurance to pay for my rhinoplasty?
Insurance companies may pay for reconstruction of functional issues such as a deviated septum however this will depend on each insurance policy. What they will not pay for is an entire rhinoplasty including the cosmetic improvements desired by most patients while straightening a septum. This is a common question and while some unethical physicians might deceive an insurance company we do not believe in these tactics.
Does Dr. Sorokin participate in my insurance plan?
Dr. Sorokin is non-participating with all commercial insurance plans. Emergency room and inpatient hospital care is provided on an emergency basis when Dr. Sorokin is called in to the Emergency Department by local hospitals or by request of a patient. Elective outpatient care is the choice of the patient, who may choose any physician in the elective settings. This is very different than the emergency situation and one should check with your insurance plan administrator to inquire about co-pays and deductibles for your particular plan. Deductibles and copays are variable based on different insurance plans. It is the responsibility of the patient to discuss with their insurance plan their financial responsibilities as plans will vary. Dr. Sorokin’s staff is available to assist in this process. Please check with your insurance company for in-network physicians for elective referrals as this may be more cost effective for you.
Can I pay for surgery over time?
There are several options for paying over time. We provide financing through through PatientFi™. PatientFi was designed by doctors for patients. Each borrower receives a personalized offer to fit within their budget. Financing through CareCredit is also available.
Other patients will choose to use a credit card as their favored type of payment. Some patients choose to pay monthly payments directly to our office prior to surgery in amounts they desire then schedule their surgery. Full payment is due two weeks prior to surgical date.
What other hidden costs might I expect other than the surgery quote that I received?
We offer a surgical quotation that includes surgeon’s fee, anesthesiologist’s fee, facility fee, supplies and implants, bras, and garments. In addition routine bloodwork and electrocardiograph if needed is performed in the office. Outside fees will include fees for prescription medications required during recovery and costs for pathologic examination of an tissues/specimens (for example breast tissue) removed during surgery. Unless there are extenuating circumstances there should not be further fees.