I make it a point to educate my patients on the ins and outs of breast reduction before they decide they’re ready for surgery, but there is plenty that you can do to help make that decision before you even schedule an appointment. Like my most popular procedure, breast enlargement, my New Jersey and Philadelphia breast reduction patients can achieve results that create an improved contour and youthful shape.
Meet with a Breast Reduction Surgeon If:
- You are experiencing physical discomfort because of your breast size. Women often tell me they suffer from neck and back pain, grooves in the shoulders from bra straps, poor posture, and chafing under their breasts.
- You are feeling self-conscious because your breasts are attracting unwelcome attention. I’ve even had women tell me that their breast size has made them more withdrawn around other people in social settings.
- You have trouble finding clothes that fit. Dresses are especially tough because you need to buy a much bigger size than you would otherwise need just to fit your top half.
- You consider wearing baggy, bulky clothes to help hide your breasts.
- You stop jogging, dancing, and other active hobbies because they are uncomfortable or even impossible to enjoy.
I have seen time and time again how much this procedure can impact my patients’ quality of life. If your breasts have been making your life uncomfortable, it’s probably time to take a serious look at how your breast size is really impacting your health and happiness, and be honest about the kind of benefits you might experience if you had the shape you want.